Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any hairdressers on here that could advise me on how to layer my own hair?

Your help would be most appreciated, my hair is down to the bottom of my back and Id really like either myself or my mother to layer it as Ive had it all one length too long. I'm also asking as I've had problems previously going to hairdressers. ThanxAre there any hairdressers on here that could advise me on how to layer my own hair?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en%26amp;rlz鈥?/a>Are there any hairdressers on here that could advise me on how to layer my own hair?
What I do is take the top section of my hair (from the top of my head) and separate it from the rest of my hair. Then I gather the rest of my hair and clip it back. I cut the top part of my hair to a desired length (you'll want it shorter than you're going to cut the other part) and then I make the front sections (by my face) shorter by cutting diagonally down and out. When you are satisfied with this, put this section of your hair up and take the other part down. Trim it and do the same thing you did for the sections by your face, making sure you don't cut it shorter than your other layer. Then when you're done, brush it all out and see how it looks.
I agree with DJ. I have cut my hair for years. I have shoulder length now and it doesn't require much other than a trim but when I do go the beautician I watch how she does my cut and I try to come home and copy it. I have had some really great ladies / men cut my hair and have been pleased with it.





It is very scary to find and use a new beautician. Ask everyone around you and if you see someone with a great hair cut / color always ask where they get there hair done.


If you decide to cut it yourself, start small and remember that you can always cut more later. If you cut if off all at first you are stuck with the results until it grows back out.
Hi as Salon Owner and a stylist, the answer is don't


at the length of your hair, it would get ruined, you do need a professional, when you go to a salon be very very explicit be in charge and know exactly what you want done, do not let the stylist deviate from it, having layers put in your hair at this type of length you are going to have quite a bit of hair cut of I do hope you realise that
I doubt very much that a hairdresser will advise you to layer your own hair under any circumstances. Think about it.
i don't think you use the right method anyway i use this page, i works for me really well an all





http://www.wikihow.com/Layer-Your-Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment