Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I save a copied layer picture that I created on Power Point?

I created one picture on Microsoft Power Point from copying %26amp; pasting other pictures onto one slide. But now I want to save the entire picture as a whole but power point will only let me save each indiviual picture that I have pasted into the slide. I really need this to be one picture so I can post it elsewhere. But how? Please help! Serious answers only. Thanks! :-)How do I save a copied layer picture that I created on Power Point?
In order to save the slide as a jpg,


1. From Menu-%26gt;File select save


2. In the 'Save As Type' select .jpg.


3. When prompted, opt for saving 'Current Slide Only'





This will save your entire slide as a single jpg image.
  • pink highlight
  • rash cream
  • caption
  • caption
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment