Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a thick layer of fat on my stomach. What is the BEST way to burn it off?

Lots of cardio! I suggest an hour on the elliptical and/or treadmill per day with a break day here or there. You will be sweating your butt off and burning lots of calories. I cant tell you how long it will take to fix your stomach because you will burn off fat in places your body wants it to first. Dont give up if you dont see results in your stomach right away, it usualy takes a while but you will get there. Remember you must eat right too.I have a thick layer of fat on my stomach. What is the BEST way to burn it off?
Cardio, Cardio, Cardio!! Plus a clean diet. This is the only thing that will shrink fat on your belly or any other part of your body. There is not magic exercise that will spot reduce fat like that in fact the more you work an area the thinker it will look if you don't do cardio to burn off the fat. If you want to get a ball and do a workout on that to tone up the muscle underneath the fat that is fine but those exercises will not get rid of fat.I have a thick layer of fat on my stomach. What is the BEST way to burn it off?
You really can't target a certain area and ';spot-train'; it into shape. This is especially true for the abs.


You would need to do some intense cardio workout as well as strength training (more muscle burns fat) in order to get your overall body fat percentage down. Once that happens, then you will see a difference in all the areas of your body that tend to store fat.


All the while, you can make sure that you are working your abs by doing pilates, yoga, ball or band exercises to strengthen your core. When the fat comes off, tah-dah! You'll be cut. :-0
get an exercise ball and it should come with a video or instuctions on what exercises you can do, crunches, sit ups, also for abs try, lay on your back, put your hand over your head on the floor you can even hold on to something heavy to keep you down and then lift your legs up and down it burns but it works really good! %26lt;3
Hi,





I used to have the fattest stomach. Here's a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before...





http://www.MagnificentAbs.com





Good luck!
do some cardio or exercises and stay active try out for a sport or sumthing
vodka, red bull, and lots of sex

No comments:

Post a Comment