Friday, January 8, 2010

Would it look good if i died my hair brown and then the bottom layer of hair bright blonde?

i know thats like the total opposite of what ppl seem to be doing these day but whatev. and when i say the bottom layer i mean like the very last layer of hair all the way around my head including my bangs. Im getting my hair done in march so i need to decide soon. i was going to do the same thing but with pink instead of the light blonde, but i thought that was a bit out there (im kind of too shy for that lol)Would it look good if i died my hair brown and then the bottom layer of hair bright blonde?
I really hate to be mean, but I have heard people say that the whole dying hair blonde on top and dark on the bottom looks trashy. Unfortunately, I agree with it. It looks very fake.





But you do whatever you want to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment