Sunday, December 27, 2009

Any Ideas on what to do with wavy/curly hair? I want to layer it, but will it make my hair poof when it drys?

Any tips on how to wear it, or how to cut it? I already have it tapered, but I want to layer it bcuz my hair is so thick but I dont know if thats a good idea since my hair is curly, with a little bit of wave in it. Any ideas will be great! Thanks So Much!Any Ideas on what to do with wavy/curly hair? I want to layer it, but will it make my hair poof when it drys?
i9 have curly/wavy hair and it is a pane in the but.maybe if u get your hair thinned and a strait pearm on it and then add some layers like me that would be pretty that is wat i did.%26lt;3Any Ideas on what to do with wavy/curly hair? I want to layer it, but will it make my hair poof when it drys?
why dont you try straightening it?


or use something that will make the frizz go down and mousse it?
girl, embrace your curl! there are so many people out there that are frying their hair off bc of straightening. embrace and flaunt it, dont straighten it...





ok, so it depends on your length of your hair. if its really long, you can do long layers and just thin it out a bunch.





if it's shorter, about to your shoulders, texturize it and layer it up, you gotta love how it looks and you can do so much with it! but thin it out here too, but not too much...





goood luck!
If you have curly hair like me it's not a good idea to get layers, because the idea of getting layers in your hair is to add body. You could try getting long layers which are more centered towards the bottom of your hair, and wear it straight.
Curly/wavy hair is so cute! Put mousse in it, or some sort of gel that you can easily obatin at any drug store that holds down frizz and wear it curly!





If you don't like your curls...then buy a good straightener (I recommend getting one at a salon and not the cheap $20 ones...even though the ones from salons are MUCH more expensive...but trust me they are worth it.) and you can wear your hair straight when you feel like it. Hope I could help!
I have wavy/curly hair and have long layers, and my hair ended up being straighter!





I don't know how, but after getting layers my wavy/curly hair tamed down a bit. The only part of your hair that will be a tad puffy is the ends. I may suggest a straightner?
I love long flowing hair, but was once caught by the way Sharon on Will and Grace once wore her hair. very sassy if ya ask me
You know I have really curley hair and I have my hair layered, with side sweep bangs.





But I usually straighten my hair, so you should try that.


or if you don't feel like straightening it, try to get some gel to make it all curley.
well it depends on the texture hair you have or just get a relaxer or strighten it then put a part in the middle and cut it
i have curly hair to. Dont layer it!! Its gonna be terrible!! Im a young girl and I cut my bangs and now i have to iron them everyday!! I usually just put it down with a little gel and it will be tamed curly or I put it in a ponytail. Try not to put too many products then it will damage your hair. Hope this helps!!
I have curly hair, and I have the top layer cut about half the length of the bottom so that when I wear it in a ponytail or something the top doesn't get pulled back and looks all pretty and curly :]
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a3js6s%26amp;s=3





theres my hair.





WARNING: DO NOT, I REPEAT, GET IT LAYERED!





my hair is thick and if you get it layer, it will get BIG, POOFY, and EVEN THICKER.





use curling mousse.


try gettin some bangs and straitening them.








:]

No comments:

Post a Comment