Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to I convert MPEG-4 Audio files to MPEG-4 Layer 3 files?

I've just got an MP3 player and the two demo music tracks were Layer 3 files. When I copied standard tracks on to it, they don't show up on the MP3 player. Help!How to I convert MPEG-4 Audio files to MPEG-4 Layer 3 files?
Maybe try zamzar.com (they convert) its free, you don't need to download their actual program, and it seems to work pretty good for what I need it for. You need to utilize your email but the site seems really safe %26amp; they don't send you spam or anything like that.How to I convert MPEG-4 Audio files to MPEG-4 Layer 3 files?
You can go to http://www.mp3-to-ringtone.com/download/鈥?/a>


download Cucusoft Ultimate Video Converter to help you. It's fast,easy and very wonderful. I think it is a good choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment