Sunday, December 27, 2009

How long would it take to layer my hair again?

This is what my hair looks like ..


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=s6j51k%26amp;s=5


..


%26amp; When it comes to haircuts im not really patient, but im really wanting to layer my hair again, does anyone have an idea of how long it would take?How long would it take to layer my hair again?
In a salon like supercuts - 15 minutes


In a upperclass salon - 30-45 minutes.


You have very long hair, and if you want it done right, it's going to take some time, usually half an hour.


The time does not include shampooing or styling.How long would it take to layer my hair again?
Uhm it doesn't take that long to get layers, Like 10 minutes at the most.
  • pink highlight
  • rash cream
  • caption
  • caption
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment