Sunday, December 27, 2009

Would an at-home hair dye work if I only want to dye the bottom layer?

I have a darker blonde hair color that is wavy but i'm about to get a straight perm which I was also wondering how that would turn out if I did that at home. But anyway, I want to dye the bottom layer of my hair a dark brown. My mom would probably do it at home and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with doing that and how it turned out. And if you don't believe that would turn out about how much would it be to get that done at a salon (I live in a small town in P.A.). Oh and In case your answer depends on the length of my hair it is a little past my shoulders. Thanks!!! =)Would an at-home hair dye work if I only want to dye the bottom layer?
ok first... dont go playing with too many chemicals on your head at once. you WILL FRY YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!decide if you want to perm or color........... i would suggest color first, and skip the perm altogether.... the perms really screw up hair if not done correctly, just use a ceramic flat iron to smooth it out.... no chemicals needed......... as for at home color,,,, find one you really like,,, i have found the best drugstore brand is GARNIER.....Would an at-home hair dye work if I only want to dye the bottom layer?
i dont see why not!
if u now wat ure doing ull be fine..i actually do at home myself also..i find i actually got what i wanted other then sum salons who dont get ur viison straight of the style u want but if u don know what ure doin stay out missy
  • pink highlight
  • rash cream
  • caption
  • caption
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment