Thursday, December 24, 2009

My left eye has a creasing of its outer layer in the bottom left. Do i need to be worried?

It feels like a contact lense but I dont wear contact lenses, well haven't done for 16 years. I had one removed from the rear of my eye so I had to stop wearing them - can anyone tell me what it might be?My left eye has a creasing of its outer layer in the bottom left. Do i need to be worried?
oh i get that fromtime to time its when your eyes are dry the skin seems to crease a little put some cool boiled water in an egg cup place your eye over it then tilt back try to keep ur eye open.If it continues go the chemist for eye drops as when theyre dry they can get a little infected ok hunMy left eye has a creasing of its outer layer in the bottom left. Do i need to be worried?
that's weird.





call the doctor.
I would go to the eye doctor. This doesn't sound normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment