Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do you layer your bangs?

I like to wear my bangs to a side rather than in the center of my head. My bangs are just a bit shorter than my hair, and my hair goes just about an inch and a half past shoulder length. I want to layer my bangs so that when I wear them to the side, they aren't in my eye, but are still longer than my forehead ( I hate the bangs above the eyebrows look)How do you layer your bangs?
I like my bangs to the side too.. I cut my bang my-self and they don't look bad so I do know what I am talking about... When you cut them cut at an angle, and kinda chop the ends, so don't just cut across. When your cutting make it shorter twords the middle and longer as you cut twords the side.. Make the langth as long as you would like. Hopfully you understand these directions cause it works great on my bangs!How do you layer your bangs?
just like you would ur hair cut ur bangs diff lengths...long then medium then short
yes I do my hair is brown w/ some layers

No comments:

Post a Comment