Sunday, December 27, 2009

My first Pregnancy made the skin on my stomach rip to the last layer,?

when I got Pregnant I weighed 105lb and went up to 158 so after the birth and all the weigh lost my stomach looks like an old lady stomach, well I want to start working it out... but will that help will my stomach look a little better? I know I need a tummy tuck but I'm planning on having 1 more child so mean while I would like to make it as good as can. What can I do?My first Pregnancy made the skin on my stomach rip to the last layer,?
This worked for a friend she got The Firm workout tapes for the abs and she wore a plastic bag around her belly every time she excercised. It improved a lot.My first Pregnancy made the skin on my stomach rip to the last layer,?
I am pretty sure that your stomach looks the way it does because you did not oil it throughout your pregnancy. What i mean by oil is by putting lotion, baby oil or any type of cream on your entire body, especially your stomach and breast constantly. You should do this anytime you are pregnant because the skin stretches and keeping it moisturized would have prevented your stomach from looking how it is currently looking. Now doing this with your next pregnancy is not going to restore your stomach but it will prevent it from getting worst.
I weight 105 and is scary to think that my stomach will get like that....unfortunately once the skin is ripped there is no way back, if you are going to have a second child I suggest you wait for that tummy tuck....meanwhile exercise and use products that will help to reduce fine lines and prevent future ones....and next time you get pregnant make sure that you use products for you skin so new one will not rise....also start taking care of your breast they tend to rip to

No comments:

Post a Comment