Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I have scene hair even if the top layer is a bit longer than usual?

I want scene hair, right? But the top layer is supposed to be short, and when my hair is short, it's curly! Plus, I don't want to have to straighten it every day. Could I still pull it off if the top layer is a bit longer than normal. (About to my shoulders)?Can I have scene hair even if the top layer is a bit longer than usual?
Don't go for any labeled hairstyle. Do what YOU like. Not what the kids are doing these days. I was like you back when. And I regret it. So do whatever you really like. It's your hair!Can I have scene hair even if the top layer is a bit longer than usual?
Face it .. Curly hair and scene hair just don't work. If you want an elaborate style, you have to be willing to put time into it everyday.
toatally, i was a little scenester but i grew up. lots of maturing happens from 14 to 16





anyway good idea not comiting to the retarded cut.


yeah good luck
It wont look as scene


but you could try teasing it more at the top
I don't think it will look the same. You just can't get the volume with hair that long.
you could youd just have to use a bit more product to get volume...
  • pink highlight
  • rash cream
  • caption
  • caption
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment