Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need a really good exfoliator that will take a top layer of my skin.?

I have a good tan but it is very uneven so i want to start again from scratch. So i need to take the top layer of my skin off so i am left with a blank canvas. Does anyone know a good exfoliator which will do this, i have quite tough skin so it doesn't matter how tough it is.


Thank you.I need a really good exfoliator that will take a top layer of my skin.?
yes there are many you can google the word exfoliator





or here a good exfoliator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhbn9C6S鈥?/a>


hope it will help take careI need a really good exfoliator that will take a top layer of my skin.?
um...ouch?





by the way, tans are planted deeper than that. you will just need to avoid the sun for a long time, and use a MILD exfoliant.
If its for you feet get a drummell, if its for your face go to a cosmetic dermatologist. Leave the things that are Cesar's unto Cesar.
ther is a beauty treatment that u can get at beauticians which take th st layer off ure skin, its about 60pounds and leaves u feeling horrible for a few days then ure skin goes really nice

No comments:

Post a Comment