Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am not tolerate to cold weather&i usally noticed a layer is formed in my fore head region so im not free why

i am 26 years old. from childhood i noticed that i am sensitve to cold weather%26amp;mucous is more formed when i eat sugar%26amp;allergic foods. yet in forehead region i feel some un easy.so i am not concentrate on my studies.I am not tolerate to cold weather%26amp;i usally noticed a layer is formed in my fore head region so im not free why
If you want to try homoeo medicine try Argent nit200 , 8globules thrice a day.I am not tolerate to cold weather%26amp;i usally noticed a layer is formed in my fore head region so im not free why
do u have sinus go to doc before its late
  • pink highlight
  • rash cream
  • caption
  • caption
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment