Sunday, December 27, 2009

How much does a ';two surface layer'; white filling cost?

About $200 bucks. I pay only $60 because of this great plan I have. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of $$ since. From fillings, exams, xrays...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Cosmetic Dentistry to orthodontics are also included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.How much does a ';two surface layer'; white filling cost?
The two surfaces are not layers. It just means that the filling with cover two surfaces of the tooth.





In my office a two surface tooth colored filling on a back tooth would cost $225, but would be a bit more if it were on a front tooth due to more time and detail having to be put into a filling on a front tooth.How much does a ';two surface layer'; white filling cost?
I'll give a range: 180-220





I can't be precise because each dentist charges a different fee schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment