Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to loose thin layer of fat around the abs and get that six pack?

I'm a 21yr old male, 6' tall, around 155-160 pounds and my waist is 31-32. I know I'm not fat at all but I just feel that i have this thin layer of fat around my abs that is keeping my muscle from showing through. I mean, i do ab work out pretty regularly and I can feel the definition with my hands but when i have my shirt off it doesn't show at all, it looks more like I have a little ';pudge'; (when i sit down it kinda folds too but i guess that is normal?). The muscles on my upper abs actually show through a little bit when I flex but the lower abs are what I really want to change.





Almost 2 months ago I completely stopped drinking sodas and drink only water. I also make healthy food choices as much as possible. I still do drink on the weekends but I cut back already.





What is the best way to get rid of that little fat? Is there a more targeted exercise or technique that can focus on that area and get me the results I want?





Thanks everyone for reading this,How to loose thin layer of fat around the abs and get that six pack?
I used to be a boxer in my hayday, the best thing is to have someone drop a medicine ball on them (your abs that is), also try having someone with boxing gloves on take it to you about 3 times a week. It works great!How to loose thin layer of fat around the abs and get that six pack?
THAT IS A VERY STUPID ANSWER Report Abuse

Hey there,





There is only one way to get rid of that fat and thats to do some cardio. Crunches and other ab exercises will build the muscle but won't remove the fat.





Unfortunatey as someone previously mentioned that is the hardest to get rid of but it definitely can be done with regular cardio and a good diet.
start running 4-5 times a week. Start by running 1-2 miles 3-4 times a week. Do this for about two weeks. 3rd week bump it up to 3-4 miles 4 times a week. One of the days do sprints on a track. One of the days run bleachers or do repeats on a upward incline. If you can add running to your training, not only will you highlight those abs, you will change your life.
Hey dude, the only way you are going to loose it is by eating less carbohydrates. No bread,rice, potatoes etc. Sounds horrible I know thats why i gave up on my abs and concentrated on my arms and chest. Lots of crunches , bicycles, reverse crunches will get that sexy six pack crackin ! If you need help ill email u some diets to get those ab's crankin', for free of course :-)
Contrary to popular belief, you can't just lose fat in one specific area. SO...how to lose it? Eat a low fat, low sugar diet.





Fish, Chicken, Apples, oranges, salad, and water only.





Do that for about a month and you should slim down fast.





For building a good six pack: crunches crunches crunches, and leg raises while hanging from a dip bar.
flutter kicks, rocky sit ups. I have heard that a six pack is somewhat genetic. (no kidding). limit the sugar as you are, and do plenty of cardio. the best way to tone up. good luck.
Unfortunately, that fat around the gut is the hardest to get rid of. There's always lypo, but that kind of scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment